MOBILE RIMS FOR FIRE AND EMS
Fire and EMS personnel have instant access to CAD information enjoying the features Mobile RIMS has to offer.
- Access to CAD Incidents
- Runs on Windows O/S – PC, Tablet
- GPS Enabled – View Fire and Medic Units on Mobile Maps
- Respond to Incidents and Change Unit Status
- Location History for Incidents
- Add Comments to Incidents
- View Premise Information – Including Photographs and Attachements (e.g. PDFs – “Pre-Fire Plans”)
- Change Fire Station Assignment
- Create CAD Incidents from the Field
- Phone Directory
- Street/Block Information
- Send RIMS Mail Messages to Other Mobile Units and Office Computers (Including Communications)
- Send Text Messages
- Mobile Mapping (ArcGIS or Google)
- Connection via TCP/IP or Dataradio
Automated Vehicle Location (AVL)
Mobile RIMS supports Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) features to include:
- Unit AVL display in RIMS In-Station and Mobile Maps
- Unit playback using RIMS Map
- Geo-Fence options
- And More!
Don’t see your hardware solution listed? Contact us for information.