With Mobile RIMS, personnel in the field are linked directly into the RIMS CAD and RMS, giving them complete access to information. It provides comprehensive data access and unit status reporting with more functions and features than any other such system and it does so with more than 25 years of field use behind it, guaranteeing that it is designed around the way officers do business. Like all RIMS products, Mobile RIMS is ever evolving, continually adding functions and taking advantage of the latest improvements in mobile technology. Key Mobile RIMS advantages include:
Reduced radio traffic, so the communications center runs more smoothly.
Provide officers with information instantly, creating an extra margin of safety.
Enable officers to provide better service to the public by keeping officers in the field.
Create more secure transmissions without the need for alternate or scrambled radio channels.
Save money by increasing officer efficiency and streamlining report preparation.
- Secure, FIPS encrypted digital communication meeting or exceeding CJIS requirements
- Automatic transmission of relevant incident information
- Access to state and national vehicle and person information databases
- One-button digital unit status reporting
- One-time data entry
- Touch screen compatible with extra large on screen buttons
- Available voice announcement of results of query responses from state/NCIC databases
- Provides access to outside RIMS agency systems with the optional RIMS Collaborate data sharing
- Optional in car mapping with automatic vehicle location (AVL).
- Supports all current wireless networks and selected radio networks
- Can be used without CAD
- Integrated with RIMS Officer Field Reporting
- Multiple integration solutions
- On duty sign-on with vehicle, mileage, and equipment information
- Instantly notify fleet managers of vehicle issues
- Run NCIC/state queries
- Drivers License Swipe
- Receive Incidents and updated comments immediately
- Change Unit Status
- Message dispatchers and all other RIMS users
- Obtain case numbers electronically
- Look up past Incidents
- Displays real-time status list of all law enforcement and Fire/EMS units
- Displays real-time updated list of all active Incidents
Enter case reports
View case log and existing case reports, including photos
Check vehicle information
Check person information including mug shots
Obtain a unit activity log
Check location history
Incident and Group Chat
Create Incidents from the field
- Track K-9 Activity
OFFICER FIELD REPORTING (OFR)
Integrated with Mobile RIMS and RIMS, Officer Field Reporting (OFR) allows officers to complete case reports from start to finish — all from the officer’s mobile computer.
Automated Vehicle Location (AVL)
Mobile RIMS supports Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) features including:
- Unit AVL display in RIMS In-Station and Mobile Maps
- Unit playback using RIMS Map
- Geo-Fence options
- And More!
For units requiring stand-alone AVL hardware options, we currently support:
Don’t see your hardware solution listed? Contact us for information.