Tired of being shackled to your desk to write reports? RIMS Officer Field Reporting (OFR) gives the officer in the field the same experience as writing a case report in the office. OFR allows officers to create, modify and submit any case report – even allowing the officer to write a report without network connectivity.
OFR is not new to RIMS. In fact, we have been writing reports in the field for over 20 years. Today, OFR has a new look with a streamlined entry process, part of our commitment to innovation, technology, and officer safety. Take a look at what our newly redesigned OFR has to offer.
- Integrated with Mobile RIMS for access to RIMS records
- Write case reports off-line
- Seamlessly sync case report information entered in the field to all other RIMS applications
- Access to CAD Incident Information
- View, add, and modify information
- Add initial case report
- Add supplemental information
- Add Persons
- Add Vehicles
- Add Property/Evidence
- Complete collision reports including the CHP-555